About This Topic
The University of Vienna seeks to fill the position of a University Assistant (post doc) at the Department of Sport Science.
The field of activity includes the collaboration in research and teaching (in accordance with the regulations of the collective contract) in the area of computer science in sport as well the administration in the field of the Institute of Sport Science and University Sports.
- PhD in the field of sport science or computer science or adequate education
- Competent knowledge in the field of computer science in sport; experience in fundraising
- Knowledge in the field of programming and the software development in C/C++ or Java, interest in pervasive/ubiquitous computing and/or the research in sport games
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a team
For further information visit: https://univis.univie.ac.at/ausschreibungstellensuche/flow/bew_ausschreibung-flow;jsessionid=ECF55A1BACD8DFA68B2AEB0E390B2977?_flowExecutionKey=_c3179C037-9B67-02C2-0068-EE3FAF3AB224_kE10C3F64-DEA4-1054-BDE2-44FB818ADAF5&tid=71559.28&_language=en
Applications should be submitted via the Job Center to the university of Vienna (http://jobcenter.univie.ac.at/) until 30.09.2019.