- (Optical) Tracking and Motion Capture,
- 3D HCI including Locomotion,
- High Quality Rendering for Mixed Reality,
- 3D Reconstruction for Mixed Reality,
- VR Medical Applications & Virtual Rehabilitation,
- Spatial Understanding in Mixed Reality,
- Immersive Mixed Reality applications in general.
In the past we conducted projects on industrial high precision tracking solutions, physical rehabilitation, safety of fire fighters, high school science education in VR, prosthetics, and many more. Please see the list of current and past projects. In addition to basic research projects, we focus on innovative applications of VR/AR technology which are beneficial to society.
Connect with Us
Subscribe at our VR Experiments mailing list to get informed about our upcoming experiments and user studies.